A professional property manager may be able to help you manage your Decatur investment property. Perhaps the best thing is to ask what a property manager could do for you and how a manager could save you time, effort and money in the long run.
- First of all, are you available to show your property most days, including evenings and weekends?
- What questions should you ask a potential tenant?
- How will you effectively screen prospective tenants?
- What type of Lease will you use that will protect yours interests?
- Are you familiar with federal laws regarding lead based paint and the necessary disclosures?
- Are you prepared to handle tenant requests in a timely manner?
- Do you have good handymen, electricians, plumbers, painters, etc. that you can call?
- Are you aware of the strict laws governing Security Deposits?
Atlanta Decatur Homes will provide the highest level of integrity and accountability. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Your property will be professional marketed on 110-20 websites and in the multiple listing service.
- Your tenants will be thoroughly screened with required background, credit, criminal and eviction checks.
- We will negotiate, finalize, prepare and enforce the GAR Lease, which is the accepted standard in Georgia
- We will handle all tenant repair calls in a timely manner and have competent handymen, electricians, plumbers, painters, etc. that we can call on.
- We will provide a Report each month along with your rent check, and a Year-End Report for convenience in filing your taxes.